WEEK 3: ETHICAL CONSIDERATIONSTranslation of a research-based intervention to practice involves a critical review of numerous published research studies to discern if individuals – research subjects – were treated according to the ethical values and principles as defined by the Code of Federal Regulations (CFR). Reflect upon your selected practice problem and the eventual research-based intervention you select for your practice change project and address the following. What are the potential benefits and harms related to your selected practice problem when considering a research-based intervention for your practice change project? Are there competing personal or professional values related to this research-based intervention that might impact the implementation of this intervention in your practice setting? What types of objections might be raised? How will you explain your decision to key stakeholders to address these objections?
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions