. Select a Speak Up brochure developed by The Joint Commission. Follow this link to theproper website: https://www.jointcommission.org/topics/speak_up_campaigns.aspx 2. Write a short paper reviewing the brochure. Use the Grading Criteria (below) to structure yourcritique and include current nursing or healthcare research to support your critique. a. The length of the paper is to be no greater than three pages, double spaced, excluding title page and reference page. Extra pages will not be read and will not count toward your grade.
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions