Part 1: Work Environment Assessment (1–2 pages)
- Complete the Work Environment Assessment Template.
Part 2: Reviewing the Literature (1–2 pages)
Select at least one additional peer-reviewed article, not in the Competency Resources, that addresses a theory or concept for promoting healthy workplace environments.
- Briefly describe the theory or concept presented in the article you selected.
- Explain how the theory or concept presented in the article relates to the results of your Work Environment Assessment.
- Explain how your organization could apply the theory highlighted in your selected article to improve organizational health and/or stronger work teams. Be specific and provide examples.
Part 3: Evidence-Based Strategies to Create High-Performance Interprofessional Teams (1–2 pages)
- Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to address any shortcomings revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.
- Recommend at least two strategies that can be implemented to bolster successful practices revealed in your Work Environment Assessment.