Develop your own personal nursing philosophy, using previously developed philosophies (cite sources). You will then set short term and long term goals keeping in mind intrinsic and extrinsic forces that may aid or hinder your progress. Look back at your Professional Development Inventory and Leadership Self-Assessment. Use these tools as you develop your own professional development plan for both short term and long term success.
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions