Language barriers can be a significant obstacle at providing not only quality patient care but also customer service too. How can language barriers in your desired healthcare profession affect your ability to provide patient customer service and outcomes? What precisely can you and healthcare organizations do to overcome this barrier (besides having more interpreters available)?
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions