Review and reflect on the “Values and Beliefs Underlying the Code” section of the assigned reading, “Principles of the Ethical Practice of Public Health,” developed by the American Public Health Association. Which of these values and beliefs most resonates with you or is most relevant to your interests in public health? Why?
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions