Outline a proposal for health education that can be used in a family-centered health promotion to address the issue for African Americans with Heart Disease and Stroke. Ensure your proposal is based on evidence-based practice.
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions