For Final Project Milestone One, you analyzed Bellevue Hospital, and in your Module Four Worksheet, you practiced completing a very basic SWOT analysis. Now, for this second milestone, due in Module Five, you will conduct a full situational analysis to identify the internal and external market factors that impact the Bellevue Hospital, propose a service to market for the organization, and generate a marketing goal for this proposed service. Prompt: First, review the text readings and course resources you have so far studied. In addition, review your Final Project Milestone One and Module Four Worksheet submissions and instructor feedback to those submissions. The SWOT analysis you completed in the Module Four Worksheet is one method by which to conduct a situational analysis. Use this process to assist you as you complete the situational analysis in this milestone. Also refer back to the Bellevue: Community Health Needs Assessment to inform your analysis. Next, in 2 to 3 pages, conduct a situational analysis that analyzes the internal and external market factors that impact Bellevue Hospital. In addition, propose a service to market for the organization and develop marketing goals for this proposed service. The paper should explain how the proposed marketing goals align with the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the organization. Keep in mind that your marketing goals should follow the SMART goal framework (specific, measurable, achievable, realistic, and timely).
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions