I live in the state of Georgia so use data from GA, you also checkout this link. http://www.hhs.gov/nvpo/vacc_plan/ From the first Activity, compare your state public health agency to the U.S. Department of Health and Human Service (DHHS) in relation to each agency’s approach to disease management. Examine the role that each public health agency would play in the event of a disease outbreak. Provide two (2) examples to support your response. From the second activity, analyze two to three (2-3) strategies that your state public health agency would employ in response to a pandemic event. From modifications made to policies in the last five years, infer the related lessons that have been learned. Support your rationale with specific examples of these strategic modifications.
- Discuss the issue of substance-related disorder within the profession of nursing
- Define and differentiate among delirium, dementia and amnestic disorder
- Identify and discuss the major health problems among the various homeless aggregates in your community
- Consider the benefits and challenges associated with involving a nurse leader on an implementation team for health information technology
- Reflect on the tenets of the Theory of Humanbecoming and its core concepts and assumptions